Problem

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.3 Jailbreak' started by IsaacOwnsYouuu, Feb 18, 2008.

1. IsaacOwnsYouuu

IsaacOwnsYouuu New Member

Okay ive searched and found alot of posts about the error code (-1) and i have tried all of the solutions. None of them have worked. (restore mode, different cable, restarting computer, etc.) The only thing that i have not tried is a different computer (dont have access to another one at the moment). Do you guys have ne other suggestions ? i cant figure it out.
  2. deathdr0ne

deathdr0ne New Member

I know you said you have tried restore mode, and restarting but....
    Restart your computer.
    Come back here, and search for DFU which stands for device firmware upgrade mode.
    After figuring out how to properly get your device into DFU mode hold shift in windows or option on mac, and then click the restore button.
    Select your firmware ( I like most others here would recommend 1.1.1 ), and then restore.
    Visit jailbreakme.com on your ipod touch, and then scroll down and click install appsnap.
    The rest is up to you.
  3. IsaacOwnsYouuu

ive jailbroken b4 with another ipod i no how to do it i have put it into DFU mode it does not work
  4. deathdr0ne

deathdr0ne New Member

What os are you running? OS X or Windows?

You might need to clear out your temporary files, and try a different version of itunes. That is assuming you are using 7.6.... Try 7.5
  5. IsaacOwnsYouuu

i have tried 7.5 already no difference
  6. IsaacOwnsYouuu

o and im running windows
  7. SiRacer420

SiRacer420 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I was having trouble getting into DFU mode once and this helped me. Good luck.