Problem with watching videos

Discussion in 'iPod touch 2G Jailbreak: redsn0w, 24kpwn, etc.' started by Brian Boitano, May 30, 2009.

1. Brian Boitano

Brian Boitano New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I get a problem while watching videos on the Internet. When I click on the video I want to watch it will ask me if I want to download or play in media player. It works the first time but when I choose a different video all it plays is the sound, no picture. I have to restart my iPod if I want to watch another video. Anybody got any fixes?
  2. muhu

muhu Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    Its the Safari Download Plug-in (or at least was for me) Download boss-prefs and the Safari DL Plugin Toggle. Then switch off the download plug-in when you are not using it.

I am not sure if a toggle exists for SbSettings or not. I couldn't find one.
  3. Brian Boitano

Brian Boitano New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I don't see a switch to turn that off in boss prefs, is there anything that I snood uninstall.
  4. Nburnes

Nburnes Well-Known Member

Device:
    OnePlus One
    Thats because you have to download the Safari DL Plugin Toggle with it.......
  5. Brian Boitano

Brian Boitano New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Sweet, thanks guys that fixed it. Also another thing is that on iponeous or whatever it's called, I try to watch a tv show but it says I need flash, I downloaded yxflash and that didn't to anything is there another flash player thing in cydia?
  6. Nathan B

Nathan B Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    There is no Flash Plug-in for the iPod touch