Problem with VOIP and text apps

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by billyjayzmagic, Mar 21, 2010.

1. billyjayzmagic

billyjayzmagic New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    • Illegal/piracy-related discussions
    I really hope someone here can help me because I have restored multiple tomes but to no avail. it seems like any kind of call or text app on my iod touch 3g 3.1.2 crashes on startup. I have tried textnow, icall, sip phone, textfree. I had no problem before but I had to restore due to cydia constantly crashing. after that first restore the call and text apps started crashing on startup constantly. one time I restored they worked for about a week then all of a sudden started crashing again. it's driving me crazy. it's only call and text and contacts apps that crash.

Post has been EDITED.
  2. m0in

m0in Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    We do not promote cracked apps on iPtf, i suggest you ask a mod to delete your post. However, since I am obligated to help you, try downloading textPlus from App Store, it is free. Or, App Store apps always work
  3. Joe Rossignol

Joe Rossignol Community Manager Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Please do not make any reference to cracked applications. Your post has been edited and you have received a warning.
  4. billyjayzmagic

billyjayzmagic New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I apologize for breaking the rules. I'm brand new here. however, app store app do not always work. icall and text plus both crash on start. the problem seems to like with the call/text app genre. they all crash on me.