Problem with uninstalling iSwitcher...

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by SheStoleMyBagel, Dec 30, 2007.

1. SheStoleMyBagel

SheStoleMyBagel Member

I installed iSwitcher to try to test out some of the themes earlier today, and I recently decided to uninstall it. I noticed that all of my icons didn't change back when I removed the iSwitcher app, even when I reinstalled it and hit 'reset to default', which seems to set the icons to a different theme.

I was wondering if anyone else has this problem? I can skin it over with another Summerboard Theme, but it's a little annoying, and I'd like to get my original icons back. Thanks!
  2. iPodTouchHackist

iPodTouchHackist New Member

im not too fermiliar with iSwitcher... doesnt it just let u change the order of your icons?

If so customize can do that along with a ton of other things so i would recomend that but im not sure because im not too fermiliar with that application.
  3. SheStoleMyBagel

SheStoleMyBagel Member

Well, it basically just applies a theme to your iPod, but it allows you to preview. Unfortuanetly, it's 'reset to default' button seems to install something odd that isn't the actual iPod Touch theme, and because of it, I've lost all of my original icons, as they've all been replaced. For example, the 'Apollo' application no longer is a black box with the words 'IM' in it, it's turned into some sort of rocket.

That being said, could somebody possibly upload the .PNG icons for some of the original apps? It's not really that annoying, but it is somewhat bothersome having lost all of my default icons.
  4. StormShadow

StormShadow New Member

Bump.

I am having the same issue. My "default" theme is stuck in one of the iSwitcher themes.