problem with TTR in 1.1.3

Discussion in 'Tap Tap Revolution (TTR) [old jailbreak version]' started by firepower1030, Jan 30, 2008.

1. firepower1030

firepower1030 New Member

okay so i upgraded to 1.1.3 and installed TTR. it looked like everything worked fine, i was playing and tapping to songs from my library and having a grand ole time.

then i downloaded a song from jaViER's source and i went to downloaded songs
    i touch the song i want to play and BOOM! it doesnt play, its frozen.

i reinstalled it and runs the taps for about 5 seconds with no music and then acts like its the end of the song, asking me to submit my score..

any ideas would be nice
  2. Pleasesaythebaby

Pleasesaythebaby Member

I asked this earlier and no one answered but i figured it out. you have to ssh into ur ipod and go to private/media/TTR and set everything to 755
  3. Robinson777

Robinson777 Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (White)
    The same things happening to me
  4. WildTHC

WildTHC New Member

i changed everything to 0755 but it still doesn't work, depressing

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. prybar

prybar New Member

i have a 1.1.3 iPhone, and i get something similiar, only i don't even see the downloaded songs. I made them 0755, and dumped them into both root and mobile, and still nothing...what a bummer, i was looking forward to using that GH pack Jody is making...Anyone else having this kind of issue?

pry
  6. garyrussick

garyrussick New Member

ya my ttr looks good but when i click on downloaded songs than pick a song it gets ready to play and the nots stop right a way and it frezzes up!
  7. joshtaz

joshtaz New Member

ya i had this problem too...then i SSH'd into my ipod and changed all the TTR.app files to 777 permissions and then i went into the TTR folder located in var/root/media/TTR and changed all of the folders and files in the folders to permisions 777 and it works fine now hope i helped
  8. ThatGEEKFreak

ThatGEEKFreak Active Member

Device:
    iPad 3
    TTR is open source, if we ever want it fixed we as a community are going to have to take it upon ourselfs, since Nates been kicked off the dev team I'm not sure he still works on iPod stuff, even though TTR is entirely his.
  9. prybar

prybar New Member

WORKED PERFECTLY!!!

THANKS!!!!!!

pry