Problem with summerboard themes

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by EzE, Feb 12, 2008.

1. EzE

EzE New Member

Ok, so i jailbroke my ipot to 1.1.3. after that i did the ipodtouchmaster summerboard fix.....so i've downloaded a few themes that work, but it seems like most of the time when i download a theme that has the star next to it, it dowloads, but then its not in themes and i cant uninstall it....what do i do?
  2. ItzBlood

ItzBlood New Member

This is what happened to me, and now my wallpapers will not work. This is lame. I've had a post in Tech support, but no answer... This is lame.
  3. EzE

EzE New Member

i agree.....it sucks....but today i thought is was just 1.1.3, so i downgraded to jailbroken 1.1.2 but the themes did the same thing....so im just going to leave it a jailbroken 1.1.3 and wait until something comes along to fix all of 1.1.3s bugs

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. ItzBlood

ItzBlood New Member

Yeah I wish someone could help us.
  5. carvalho360

carvalho360 New Member

if your summerboard works after you do the fix by ipodtouchmaster then this iswaht i did and all my thtmes worked, ssh into the ipod, go to the folder contaning your themes and change every last files permissions to 755, the main folfder, then all the subfiles in that folder and etc etc, then reset the ipod and that should work, iblood and some like that will not work for 1.1.3 so do not bother just yet

this has worked for me on almost every theme i have downlaoded that does not change the skins and other more complex things, i got unlocker, neon and other ones to work just fine
  6. ItzBlood

ItzBlood New Member

Try to change your wallpapers... It doesn't work.
  7. soundood

soundood New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    ok guys i got summerboard to work !!!

ok go through the ziphone jailbreak ,

follow this link: http://youtube.com/watch?v=tH3Y0Kl0jfE and follow instructions,

once done, add ipodtouchmaster.com/files/repo.xml to your sources,

then look for 1.1.3. apps, and instal

viola, JB 1.1.3. with summerboard and all the apps from apple (maps,mail,weather,stocks)

once you download themes you need to instal them, then restart your pod, and go into summerboard and apply the theme,

i can post a screen if you want,

soundood
  8. carvalho360

carvalho360 New Member

i havent figured out how to change my photo weallpaper, i can pick wether i want the original photo background or the themes background and that works..im telling u my fix idea works..just gve it a try for themes