Problem with sshing. Was working before.

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Firebird94, May 12, 2009.

1. Firebird94

Firebird94 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Ok so up until recently i've been able to ssh into my ipod quickly and then do what i need to do and exit the program. Just to tell you everything before you ask about these, I use CyberDuck on mac, i have my right ip address i double checked. It is set to sftp and the port is correct. I use the passwords, root and alpine.

So now here is the problem. When i go to ssh i sometimes aren't even able to get back into just var. It says server connection problem or time out although it has worked about 5 times before. I am using wifi set p through my mac acting as a router. I did try a different network, i make sure ssh is on. Sometimes it will get me up to stash but after that when i try to get into themes it takes about 3 minutes and then it just times out for some reason. So if you can help me with this i would really aprrecite it. Dunno if this helps but i did add a sh*tload of games the other day. And when i finally get in it takes so long for it to transfer. And it can't be my network because like i said i tried a different network aswell.
  2. DarkAura17

DarkAura17 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    sometimes your wi-fi would like to switch ip's. edit it.
  3. Firebird94

Firebird94 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    What do you mean edit it?
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    Bump please