Problem With SMB Prefs And/Or Installer?

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.3 Jailbreak' started by headshaft713, Feb 22, 2008.

1. headshaft713

headshaft713 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Hey, I have jailbreaked 1.1.3 and when I go to installer and install a new theme then go to the SMB Prefs application and open it The theme that I downloaded doesnt show up. what can i do to fix this. ive been trying everything
    Thanks!
  2. hiflyer

hiflyer Guest

In installer, check in the tweaks 1.1.3 for "smb themes fix". If it is not there install the "BigBoss Beta/experimental" let it refresh and it should be there.
  3. Whosthatrandom

Whosthatrandom New Member

What you can also do is manually moving the themes over yourself. They are located in /private/var/root/Library/Summerboard/Themes/ and you have to move them to /private/var/mobile/Library/Summerboard/Themes/ (you'll need to create the Summerboard/Themes directory first).

Or, if you know how, just make a symlink using these commands:

cp -r /private/var/root/Library/Summerboard/Themes/ [continued on next line] /private/var/mobile/Library/Summerboard/Themes/ [press enter for new line]
    rm -rf /private/var/root/Library/Summerboard/Themes/ [new line]
    ln -s /private/var/mobile/Library/Summerboard/Themes/ [continued on next line] /private/var/root/Library/Summerboard/Themes/ [new line]
  4. deadboyd

deadboyd New Member

Pls help..I can't use the smb themes fix as it stated : Error! main script execution failed!
    Another thing me failed to ssh/ftp to my ipod..

Please Register or Log in to view images