Problem with Safari save picture

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by freemini, Mar 21, 2009.

1. freemini

freemini Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    I wanted to post this some time ago but yeah.. So, when I tap and hold a picture(a 1280x800 leopard wallpaper) the save option comes up. I tap save and I exit Safari and go in Photos. But when I tap on the picture it's very poor quality. I mean horrible. Is this happening to you? And this is not for just one picture! All are saved like this.
  2. chavanak

chavanak Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    I think it is due to the size of the picture. Your best bet will be to download it into a pc or mac and use itunes to transfer it. itunes optimizes the pic for ipod so the picture will stay intact.
  3. bmcj

bmcj New Member

happens to me sometimes too.. I just hold home and press the sleep button, it captures the screen but at the same quality instead of degrading it...
  4. jlgm25

jlgm25 Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    apple did this to the iphone os. for optimization purposes?
  5. G8D

G8D New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    It appears fuzzy on your iPod, but apparently when you transfer it to your computer it is no longer fuzzy..
  6. ZhiZhi778

ZhiZhi778 Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    G8D is right, also when ur using other photo-displaying apps for example like photoboard the images will show up in their full quality. it's only th built-in photo.app which can't display high-res images rigfht (thats why itunes always has to optimize your pictures^^)