Problem with previous purchase help

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by mattybobbins, Jul 21, 2009.

1. mattybobbins

mattybobbins New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Ok ive got a problem with this message coming up when i try to get even updates and free apps it says theres a problem with my previous purchase. The last thing i bought was rolando 2 and its let me download it and install it on my ipod n everything and now when i come to buying somethin else it says i owe £5.99 and keeps declining my credit card and i know thers enough on it to pay that amount so what can i do does anyone know??
  2. JonnySK

JonnySK Active Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    This might be a long shot, but try logging out/then logging back into your iTunes Account on the iTunes Music Store. My friend had a similar problem and that solved it.
  3. mattybobbins

mattybobbins New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Just tried that but its doin the same thing, i dont understand why its declining my card though when its let me download it but then it says i owe them for it im confused with this one.
  4. JonnySK

JonnySK Active Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I think you better take it up with Apple. Send them an email or give them a call, because this seems like a transaction error, Something that can't be fixed by troubleshooting.
  5. mattybobbins

mattybobbins New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Okay il do that then its just a bit weird that ive been able to download it but oh well il see what they say, thanks for your help