Problem with multitouch...

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by dj atl, Dec 17, 2007.

1. dj atl

dj atl New Member

Hey... i have jailbreaked my ipod touch 2 weeks ago... and i have notice that the multi touch display doesnt always reacting ... i must press hold... and then i can use it again...couse after 4 -6 touches it doesnt reacting againg...

can anyone help?

atl
  2. realpogo

realpogo New Member

I have got the same problem after 1 week of intensive using the pod. Some times on the right side it accepts no touch. When I connct it to power or reboot or switch of it works again. Same is after totally removing the jailbreak. So i assume it is a hardware problem, maybe caused by temperature. I will ask Apple to change it.
  3. edmarriner

edmarriner New Member

that does'nt sound too good.
    i would try and exchange whilst its in waranty.
    If a restore does not fix this then swap it over with apple.
  4. realpogo

realpogo New Member

I have called them, told the problem an they will change it

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. themes

themes New Member

wow they accepted it after you jailbroke it? I thought it was against the policy. Once its un jailbroken is there any real way of them knowing if its been jailbroken?
  6. realpogo

realpogo New Member

Jep I´ve got it back it´s working since 3 hours continousely! I don´t know what they´ve done with it. I assume they ´ve changed the battery cause it runs much longer and played a new firmware on it: http://appldnld.apple.com.edgesuite...071107.9g3DF/iPod1,1_1.1.2_3B48b_Restore.ipsw perhaps this solves the problem if the battery wasnt the problem. They did not seem to recognice it was jailbroken though I played the 1.1.2 Firmware on it before sending ist. If you want totry the Firmware listed above on a jailbroken iPod you must press the alt-Button while clicking on Actualise (don´t know if this is the right term in german it´s Aktualisieren). I will post what happens when it is jailbroken again

Please Register or Log in to view images