Problem with Merging the Music and Video Icons

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by newbatthis, Oct 5, 2009.

1. newbatthis

newbatthis New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Disclosure: This is my first time in a forum, so sorry if I please forgive me if I mess something up like post in wrong place or something.

I have a 2nd generation jailbroken iPod touch with 3.0 OS. In order to use a theme, I used a mod to merge the music and video icons like on the iPhone.

The problem now is whenever I go back to the springboard when I had the music playing, the music would stop. Anyone have a fix for this?

Edit: Ok, so I did figure out backgrounder is the issue. Music has a built in backgrounder, but the new merged icon does not. Anyway to change the code so the merged one also has a built in backgrounder so I don't have to rely on the app Backgrounder?
  2. WildPS2King

WildPS2King Member

Device:
    Nexus 7
    Well, Mine works perfectly so I'll upload a copy of mine. I also have a 2nd Gen with 3.0 so you shouldn't have any problems. Just unzip the file, and ssh the theme folder to /private/var/stash/Themes.xxxxxx. Hope it works! I also edited the MMP Flip so you can use international keyboards with it being activated. With any other Flip, you can't use international keyboards for some reason!

Attached Files:

3. newbatthis

newbatthis New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Thanks very much! It's even better then what I had before: no iPod icon when themes are on (not that it matters much =P)