Problem with labeling discs and album art in iTunes/2nd gen iPod Touch

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by MovieMaker5087, Jul 30, 2010.

1. MovieMaker5087

MovieMaker5087 New Member

Hi fellas.

Since this is a tech problem involving both my 2nd generation 32 gig iPod touch and the latest version of iTunes, I decided to post it here. If this is the wrong forum, please move it to the appropriate one.

Basically, I have this three disc set that I'm having two problems with:

1. For some reason, after re-naming each disc set as "Disc One", "Disc Two", and "Disc Three", no matter what, "Disc Three" comes before "Disc Two", so on my iPod, when I go to albums and go to these discs, it's listed as "Disc One", "Disc Three", "Disc Two". How can I fix this so that it's in the proper numerical order?

2. On Disc Two, three songs don't have an album art cover, yet all the other songs do. When I looked into this, I realized that the album art for those songs, for some reason, was glitched up (distorted colors, things like this). I deleted the album covers, copied and pasted a normal one, and yet I still don't see the album cover for these three songs, even when I select all the songs on the disc and set the album cover all at once. What's the problem here?

If anyone can help me with these two problems, I'd greatly appreciate it.
  2. Master Dover

Master Dover Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    1. label them Disc 1 Disc 2 Disc 3 (It sorts alphabetically not numerically)
    2. you can try to rename the songs, and get the art that way, otherwise i have no clue