Problem with Jailbroken 2nd Gen Ipod

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by PandaDara, May 13, 2010.

1. PandaDara

PandaDara New Member

Today, I jailbroken my ipod 2nd generation 3.1.3 MC model after checking out a video by ipodelectronic's video on youtube. I have cydia on my ipod but there no black rain icon, is this normal? I hope so...I had jailbreak 3 ipod today, 2 of them are my friends and all are the same model and firmware.

But when I turn them all off and turn them all back it said that I was in restore mode and have the pluck to itune image on there and I have to make it rain and then it work again. I heard that you can turn the 2nd gen on and off but why Can't I do that?

When I was jailbroking it with redsnow I did the 30 second hold of the home and stand by and then that was it. I heard that you suppose to hold home after that for 10 second, that the only step that I never did because it never asked me to do that on the instruction. Can someone help me please? Because I don't want to keep rebooting or whatever you call whenever it is turn off! D; My friends will have to make me get their ipod and do this all the time....
  2. Appman

Appman Community Development Staff Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Upgrade the iPods to 3.1.3. Jailbreak untethered with Spirit. And then back up your SHSH.
  3. PandaDara

PandaDara New Member

My ipod was 3.1.3 before I jail break it, I downgrade it to 3.1.2 as the video said so. D: