problem with itunes i cant synchronize it with my ipod

Discussion in 'iTunes' started by slash3s, Jan 5, 2009.

1. slash3s

slash3s Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I reinstall my operative system today and when i try to syncronize the itunes shows me this error: you need to be autorized for syncr.....

What can i do??
  2. elars

elars New Member

Because you've reinstalled the OS, iTunes thinks this is now a different computer. You have to re-add the music to your iPod. If you don't have the music on your computer, the forums here have links to programs that will allow you to transfer the music back off your iPod, so that you can get it again. An OS reinstall will also count as another computer authorization for iTunes.

Thanks, Apple. -_-
  3. sand1303

sand1303 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    i don't know for sure what happened with mine but my daughter said she was syncing my ipod touch and something came up on the screen and she cancelled it and it uninstalled all my apps. now everytime i try to sync and get the apps back on it gives me and error telling me that i am not authourized to do it. is this the same thing? do i have to go and download each one again and do it one by one or is there a way to authourize it and get them back all at once.
  4. idk761

idk761 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    You have to authorize that computer once again.

Please Register or Log in to view images

Do this by going into itunes store. And then clicking authorize computer to account.
  5. sand1303

sand1303 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    looks like it's working thanx