Problem with iPhone - PLEASE HELP!

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X Jailbreak' started by akdog, Aug 4, 2008.

1. akdog

akdog New Member

Hey guys, I am normally more of a lurker on this forum (it's great) but I have a brand new problem. My old problem was that I couldn't delete applications. But now with this new problem it doesn't matter whether I want to add or delete them...it just doesn't work either way. So basically, I have given up on trying to delete applications on my iPhone. I have downloaded a couple more applications that I am trying to put on my phone. Now I press "Sync all applications" and whenever that happens, my iPhone syncs for about half a second and then stops syncing. It doesn't even start to update any of my apps! This is getting really really frustrating, to the point of me even wanting to restore and jailbreak again. I'm not even sure whether that would help, but nothing else seems to be working. Can someone PLEASE PLEASE try to help me? I am going crazy!

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. jatoskep

jatoskep New Member

I have a jailbroken iPhone 3G and the applications have been installing just fine. I would say restore the iPhone and re-jailbreak.
  3. Bostwick2518

Bostwick2518 New Member

Restore sounds like the best thing to do. If it still doesn't work after that, going legit would be the best thing to do.
  4. RenegadeKrogan

RenegadeKrogan Banned

Restore it and if that still does not work then you are covered under the one year warenty and probably can get it replaced.