Problem with Intelliscreen patch

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by freelancer91, Jun 19, 2008.

1. freelancer91

freelancer91 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    ok, I was looking on the wiki today and I saw that there is a chinese source that offers patches for various apps of a subscription based nature. I thought "cool!". I have intelliscreen but don't have a paypal account to pay for it (I'm only 17 afterall. My parents don't want me buying paintball guns and iphones on ebay). So I downloaded the patch (which requires intelliscreen to be installed). But when it started installing, it got the main script execution failed. Then I tried intelliscreen but it didn't work. It starts, locks up immediately, and after about 30 seconds, crashes. Uninstalling and reinstalling intelliscreen without the patch makes it work again. If I tried to go to the website that hosts this package, it would be useless. I don't understand Chinese at all. They don't have classes at my high school. Is anyone else having this problem?
  2. agarwal1

agarwal1 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Use a translator for that site.
  3. freelancer91

freelancer91 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    the problem is that there are no really good translators for Chinese to English on the Internet. I tried bablefish but it just doesn't seem to do a good job. For example, it calls smartphones "intelligence handsets". I could find anything about the patch, especially while using my iPod.
  4. cryptsucks

cryptsucks Banned

5. freelancer91

freelancer91 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    what? I found his app in this sites wiki. Don't ban me, ban the idiot who put it up there. I thought that because it was in the wiki that it was ok.
  6. cryptsucks

cryptsucks Banned

its a crack for an app.. post it somewhere else because we arent supposed to help you
  7. freelancer91

freelancer91 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    then why the hell is it in the wiki? Look, go into the wiki, then go to installer source list. Then find a source titled cnpda. This source is crammed full of cracked apps.