Problem with Installer

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.x Jailbreak' started by 92nick, Feb 2, 2008.

1. 92nick

92nick New Member

Hey everybody, I recently jailbroke 1.1.3 using ipodtouchmaster's version (with iPhone apps), and I installed 7 programs, and it will not allow me to install any more of them. I have tried many apps, and Installer either crashes and goes back to the springboard or gives me an error reading: Error Error in script command 1: InstallApp OK. I don't know what to do, I've tried refreshing sources, restarting and restoring my iTouch and then re-jailbraking and all that stuff, and it's just not working. I don't know what to do, if anybody could help me, that would be great, thanks!
  2. 92nick

92nick New Member

Anybody? I really need help...
  3. pa3cello

pa3cello New Member

I`ve got problem with instalation MobileRSS and Labyrinth. I didn`t find any solution yet.
  4. Victorxhuang

Victorxhuang New Member

Same here, I got that problem too
  5. fatboyfoley

fatboyfoley New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    The same thing happened to me.
    i suggest just restoring back to firmware 1.1.1 jailbreaking and staying with 1.1.1 or 1.1.2 for right now until the bug is fixed.
  6. dagored

dagored Member

Device:
    iPod touch
  7. jpolits

jpolits New Member

I've already used bosstool and have free space and the error is still happening. It's not freespace related and it also happens when Installer tries to uninstall during a program update.
  8. pa3cello

pa3cello New Member

I`ve tried to install iSolitaire from STE repo and I got errot Comand 1: InstallApp. I`ve added original repo from author and installation went without probs....so i think there is a problem in STE packaging repository...