Problem with installer app

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by Randy, Dec 25, 2007.

1. Randy

Randy New Member

When I got my iPod some while ago, I hacked it and made sure to keep on top of things.. For a while.. It has been a while since i updated my apps list in installer, and now it wont work. It refreshes for ages, and comes up with nothing. Also i noticed that the app is calles AppSnapp now? When did this happen? Is this another app? Should i get this in addition to the one i have? Im lost..

Randy
  2. DerekVOF

DerekVOF Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Installer.app and AppSnap I believe are the same... current version of Installer.app is 3 something... As for the refresh, how long did you wait? Some people have had to wait up to 10 minutes depending on how busy some of the sources were. If you have an idea of which sources are causing problems, you can always delete them...
  3. Randy

Randy New Member

Thank you for answering

Thank you for answering

Please Register or Log in to view images

I dont know how long, but far longer than 10 minutes that for shure.. And i dont know which server is making the problem. My bet is that ALOT of people got iPods for Christmas, and now they are all hacking them at the same time? But that doesnt explain me having this problem before Christmas also.. Why would they change the name if its the same app? Confusing..

Randy