Problem with Info.plst file

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by The Killswitch, Dec 10, 2009.

1. The Killswitch

The Killswitch Well-Known Member

Device:
    Samsung Galaxy S4
    Okay, so basically I want to combine two themes into one via SSH to lessen the clutter a bit. So I am putting the contents in "Folders" in the other theme's "Folders".

However, my problem is that my computer won't let me copy the Info.plst file for some reason. I can copy it to the desktop just fine, but it won't copy into a different themes folder.

Any ideas?

Location of the Info.plst is Var/Stash/Themes.iNL6ov/*theme name*/Folders/Springboard.app
  2. ChrisL

ChrisL Well-Known Member

Is there already an info.plist file in the folder you're trying to copy it to?
  3. The Killswitch

Device:
    Samsung Galaxy S4
    No. Nothing's there except .PNG images.
  4. ChrisL

ChrisL Well-Known Member

Try this, copy the whole theme folder onto your desktop, delete it from your iPod, make your changes, then copy it back to your iPod.
  5. The Killswitch

Device:
    Samsung Galaxy S4
    Perhaps I should elaborate on what exactly I'm doing.

I have two folders, "Native Tap to Unlock" and "EntriegelKiller"(also known as Slide to Unlock Killer, which removes the text from the slider). I want to combine the two, because all the second one does is remove the text "slide to unlock" when I get an event notification. And I want them all in one theme, so they're together whenever I use it.

So what I'm doing is taking the "Folders" folder in EntriegelKiller and copying them to the desktop. I get a notification asking if I want to convert the files. I click "No", since all I'm doing is putting them right back on anyway.

It copies fine.

Next, I take that folder and add the subfolder "Springboard.app" in the respective "Folders" in "Native Tap to Unlock." And here's the error I get:

Please Register or Log in to view images

Does that clarify it better?

Attached Files: