Problem with GeoDefense and Blades Of Fury

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by DemonIced, Nov 26, 2009.

1. DemonIced

DemonIced Member

Aug 22, 2009
    Hi guys!

I bought geoDefense and Blades of fury yesterday after trying de Demos for a while. But somehow I have some problems with those games.

For geoDefense I have been able to beat all of the easy Levels and some of the medium ones, but now, for some reason, when I try to open the Easy or Medium level tabs, the screen loads for a second then crash and go back to the springboard. Somehow I can access the Hard levels without problems, I've tried to shut down my iPod completely then restart, but it's the same problem.
    I even tried to delete it and reinstalled it and it came back to the same thing, I played some of the levels then suddenly it doesn't work anymore.

For Blades of Fury, I've been able to play once and complete the tutorial and now I can't even open the game. When I tap on its icon on the spring board, it goes black for about 10 sec. then come back the springboard. Modern Combat did that for me once, but after I reinstalled it it was ok.

Has anyone ever encountered similar problems? If so please help me! I'm tired of re-playing the goddamn same levels in geoDefense and playing the Tutorial in Blades of Fury (for the Hi-Scores and achievement)
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    Now it seems Geodefense only crashes when I have some scores saved in the game.

------------------double post merged------------------
    Still nobody?