iOS 4.1 Problem with Cydia on LimeRa1n

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by bhwal091, Oct 18, 2010.

1. bhwal091

bhwal091 Guest

I used both Limera1n and Greenpoison and came up with the same problem. Cydia downloads perfectly through loader or limera1n, however none of the sources load. I'm using iOS 4.1 on an ipod touch 4g on a mac. Has anyone had similar problems when trying to jailbreak? Thanks
  2. Tkf1

Tkf1 Community Development Staff Member

Device:
    iPad mini
    You used both on the same device?
  3. bhwal091

bhwal091 Guest

tried greenpoison first, had that problem. restored and tried limera1n and had the same issue
  4. Tkf1

Tkf1 Community Development Staff Member

Device:
    iPad mini
    Oh ok. Did you restore from a backup?
  5. bhwal091

bhwal091 Guest

yeah i did
  6. bhwal091

bhwal091 Guest

I'm also getting a cached failure every time. is this the sources that are down or is it my ipod having troubles?
  7. n0va

n0va Banned

I personally think saurik has been a bit lazy about updating cydia to 4.1, i have had nothing but issues with it, things will download halfway and then ill get an error saying apt.saurik.com host unreachable, and i keep getting size mismatch for random things. Also some sources won't add, and the error for the source that didnt add shows up every time i download something. :/
  8. samethernet

samethernet Member

Device:
    5G iPod touch
    cydia hasn't been updated since june, thats before 4.0 came out
  9. xI Jakk Ix

xI Jakk Ix New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I always have this when I Jailbreak and load Cydia. When the black bar comes up at the top with the blue cancel button next to it, wait for that to finish and it will say 'Reloading Data' in a black box then you will have your sources, DO NOT CANCEL IT. If you still don't have your sources respring or reboot.
  10. xI Jakk Ix

xI Jakk Ix New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Now I think about it, we haven't heard anything from Saurik (Jay Freeman) on Twitter or anything. He was busy importing Rock to Cydia although I think that has finished so I don't know what he's doing.