Problem with Cydia/Installer on 2.0.1

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X Jailbreak' started by ruffriders23, Aug 28, 2008.

1. ruffriders23

ruffriders23 New Member

Whenever I install some apps like Fiizweather, paper football, WeDict Pro, etc. through either Cydia or Installer, and I reboot the ipod and try to open it, it will say "Unable to open". What is it I am doing wrong?

I am very tempted to just reload 1.1.4 and ZiPhone jailbreak it because the 2.0 firmware has about 1/3 less apps and I have had nothing but problems with like 75% of the sources not working as recommended on these boards. Anyone?
  2. TechGeek6

TechGeek6 New Member

First of all, u r getting app store apps on cydia. But, it should work. Try going t0o0o0o0o0
    *UNABLE TO OPEN DAMMIT*
    sorry try going t0 Settings/General/Reset/Reset all settings WARNING: MAY ERASE ALL SETTINGS
    If that doesent work, restore. Cydia & 2.0 R VERY buggy. (should be fixed in a software update next month)
    Hope this helps.
    U R Welkom in advance.
    -TG6
  3. Gitykins

Gitykins Banned

Cydia nad 2.0.x are not buggy in the smallest sense, what the hell are you on?
  4. ruffriders23

ruffriders23 New Member

I don't see a mobileinstaller on Cydia nor Installer. But, I did the reset all setting and reinstalled the apps, then did it again, and they still don't work. I am thinking 1.1.4 is the way to go until the sources and apps get the bugs worked out of them!
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    I also keep getting an error that says "Unable to decode package more info at http://zodttd.com. Is the Zodttd repo down or does this 2.0.1 jailbreak just suck?
  5. jimboy123

jimboy123 New Member

i'm having the same problem..
  6. Gitykins

Gitykins Banned

Install a free app from your iPod's App Store. Then reboot, and everything should work.