Problem with Buckingham Palace

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by noced, Jun 11, 2009.

1. noced

noced New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Does anyone else have a "14/15" problem with this game? It keeps crashing and the game doesn't register the last object I found (but the scene and the object list does), so I'm stuck with an empty object list and a scene with no more objects to find, but the game insists I still have one more and doesn't let me proceed.

I have version 1.1 and it's supposed to fix this bug!

Edit:
    The game is Buckingham Palace: Hidden Mysteries from Big Fish Games. iTunes link.
    /Edit
  2. KingsGambit

KingsGambit New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    what game is this?
  3. noced

noced New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Buckingham Palace: Hidden Mysteries from Big Fish Games

Open in iTunes: http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=311717597&mt=8

Edit:
    Could it be that the game is crashing because I have too many things running on my iTouch? I've downloaded a bunch of stuff from Cydia, and my Winterboard theme is quite heavy. I tried going into safe mode from SBSettings before launching the game, but it still crashed nonetheless

Please Register or Log in to view images

Edit2:
    Ooookayy. What the f***. I actually had version 1.0, not version 1.1. I was looking at the app description on the AppStore and it says version 1.1 so I thought mine was 1.1 *facepalm*. I've just updated all my apps (I don't update them very often) and it then occurred to me that maybe the version I had was still the old version, which is very possible since I got that game ages ago and just didn't start playing it until yesterday. It's not crashing anymore! WHEEE! Lol, I'm such a major idiot >.< I seriously *facepalmed* myself just now!