Problem with BossTool and Installer

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.3 Installer.app' started by Alphadan, Mar 11, 2008.

1. Alphadan

Alphadan New Member

Hello everyone,

I moved all applications with BossTool. The other day, I was downloading something and once i installed it, i got back to summerboard and installer icon disappeared.
    I followed the instructions given in this thread (http://www.ifans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27116&highlight=installer backup) to re-install Installer.app... But the thing is that after having used BossTool, theres no /var/root/Library/Installer/LocalPackages.plist directory... so I'm like halfway through the process of reinstalling. Could anyone tell me where to find the library after you have moved apps with BossTool?

Thanks in advance
  2. Alphadan

Alphadan New Member

Anybody ? thx
  3. micaheljcaboose

micaheljcaboose Well-Known Member

Your library isnt moved with bosstools, I have no idea what happened to you.
  4. Alphadan

Alphadan New Member

Hi, thanks for your reply. I re-jailbroke my ipod.

Anyway, i know this is a bit off topic, but you happen to know how can I edit the "Music" label below Music icon, as well as that below Video icon ? My ipod touch is in spanish, and there's accent marks I can't use when editing the .png files inside the icons folder of the themes, so s y i'd like to change the text below.