Problem With Album Artwork

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by alexthomas2189, Dec 9, 2007.

1. alexthomas2189

alexthomas2189 New Member

Hi there, I'm a little new to the iPod Touch thing so maybe I did something wrong - but I've spent the last day or so trying to organize all my albums with their artwork so that it looks nice on the iPod.

It has been working and all the songs are corresponding to the correct piece of album artwork .. until about 5 minutes ago when I turned it on.

All the songs don't match the album artwork on my iPod Touch, but in iTunes it's perfect. (eg. Nas song with Ja Rule artwork, Jay-Z song with Rise against album artwork)

Has anyone had this problem before? If so, please help .. I haven't even had my Touch a week. Thanks in advance,

Alex
  2. moe78z

moe78z New Member

Hi there,

This seems to be a common problem with Cover Flow. Don't worry...its not your iPod. Its a bug. And lots of people are complaining about it. Google it up and you'll see. So the best thing you can do is to wait for Apple to come up with a solution to this problem. Usually this will come in a new version of iTunes or an upgrade to the iPod software.

In the meantime, just relax and enjoy your iPod Touch. There's more to it than the Cover Flow

Please Register or Log in to view images