Problem with Address book Sync!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by atma, May 24, 2008.

1. atma

atma New Member

Hello there,

I have a strange issue with Address Book sync! The iPod touch doesn't sync. It says that "file is missing" and exits with an error message. I did restore a few times, I used to use 1.1.4 jailbroken but even with the original firmware I get the same error, anyone knows how to get over it? I need my contacts on the ipod touch :-(
  2. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    I don't have my stuff in front of me so I can't tell you exactly but if you go into iTunes, then to the summary page for your ipod, then to where you select the contact stuff, scroll down to the bottom of that page and there is an option to use computer ???? something. CHeck that box and try syncing again and it will work.
  3. atma

atma New Member

Okay I'll try it out, thank you

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. atma

atma New Member

Still got the problem

Hello,

Here is the error: take a look. I can't understand where is the problem. I tried to sync the Address book twice and I got the same error.

Not that every other kind of synchronisation works fine. But this problem resides since May. I can't tell where it came from because at the beginning I didn't thought it was something serious, I was surprised to see that it continued to exist after 5 restores, using the original firmware!!

What can I do? :-(
  5. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    DO what I told you to do! When the ipod is connected go to the info tab and scroll down to advanced. Check the box for contacts and resync
  6. atma

atma New Member

Hello,

Already did that, something is missing, check out here.