Problem with 3.0 Firmware

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by fazhu23, Sep 29, 2009.

1. fazhu23

fazhu23 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Hey I just updated my ipod touch 2g to 3.0 firmware and when i started my touch up and exploring my new apps, I realized something different... When I was at 2.2.1 I could hold the home button for 5-8 secs and it'll completely close all the process but with the 3.0 firmware, i can't do that anymore... Was that on purpose by Apple, or is it just me?

Another problem is with Wi-fi, before, it'll automatically connect to the wi-fi connection that i have at home w/o any problems but know every time I put it in sleep mode and then come back to the main screen, I have to go to the Wi-Fi menu to connect with my home connection... I also tried turning connecting known networks option on and off but that doesn't seem to help... any suggestion??

Thanks beforehand.
  2. _-..zKiLLA..-_

_-..zKiLLA..-_ New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Im not sure about the first one but when you come out of sleep it usually takes my ipod about 3 to 4 seconds for it too automatically connect. just bring it out of sleep and just wait and see if it auto connects
  3. fazhu23

fazhu23 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    ... Lol I should have been more patience... it worked.. Thanks
  4. LssThanThree

LssThanThree Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    To answer your first question...
    If you wanna completely exit out of an app here's what you do..
    While in an app, hold the power button until the slide to power off sign shows up,
    then let go and now hold the home button until the app closes..
    That's it.