Problem when installing oblivion and fallout 3?

Discussion in 'Computing, Science, and Technology' started by ((( Sunn Aphex ))), Jun 20, 2010.

1. ((( Sunn Aphex )))

((( Sunn Aphex ))) New Member

Device:
    iPad
    I get that error code when I try to run either of the setups after putting the game cd into my computer. I haven't tried any other games but I am going to see if I have the same problem with dead space a little later. Please any help would be greatly appreciated. Im running windows 7 64bit ultimate
  2. sageDieu

sageDieu Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    That error code looks like something wrong with your installer possibly... Email it to Bethesda Support. I have the same OS as you and my Fallout 3 installed but doesn't play. My research has turned up that it's either a 64-bit problem or something conflicting with my ATK package, specifically the OSD. Post here if you find anything else.
  3. Vince

Vince Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I remember a while back when I had Windows Vista 64bit running I tried running Fallout 3 and I had no problem installing it but when I went to play it, I could never get past the opening scene (in case you don't know, the game starts with you being born, and the doctor prompts your mother to give your name etc; except for me that prompt never came it just stayed before that forever). Sorry I'd take SageDieu's advice if I were you, but his post just reminded me of my own problems.
  4. sageDieu

sageDieu Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Yeah on mine I got it to install, but when I run it it works up until the opening scene then just crashes. I'm still experimenting with the underlying cause of the problem.
  5. deadlyvirus

deadlyvirus New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I have 64-bit 7 Ultimate and have both installed perfectly. Maybe just try to reinstall?
  6. Gangsta692

Gangsta692 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    So you guys haven't played Fallout 3 yet? Oh I'm so sorry for you

Please Register or Log in to view images

Contact Bethesda support immediately !

Edit: Reinstall if you haven't tried that.