problem using customize application

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by sahitanand, Nov 14, 2007.

1. sahitanand

sahitanand New Member

k i have a problem.... i downloaded that "customize" application onto my ipod touch..
    but when i touch it(hmmm....) it loads till that fierychicken screen and then goes back to the home screen...

k I AM A NOOB BIG TIME.....but can anyone give a walk through of how to install my first theme after its been freshly jailbroke??....pls??
  2. j1nx

j1nx New Member

Keep trying. I know it sounds stupid, but i read it somewhere.

I installed it as well and after about 7 - 10 times it started, and starts ever since. I think it needs to do some things one at a time or something.
  3. Jadaar

Jadaar New Member

Device:
    iPhone
    Check out this entry in the ultimate guide > http://www.ifans.com/forums/showpost.php?p=36060&postcount=24

it'll help fix customize. If you upgraded to firmware 1.1.2, i'd recommend not using customize until they can fix a bunch of their issues. I had to redo everything after trying to use customize on my 1.1.2 iTouch.

If you're running a PC and just want to reorganize your icon order, iOrder is a good program to use. Search for it on the forums.
  4. crayve

crayve New Member

5. Jadaar

Jadaar New Member

Device:
    iPhone
    did it work for 1.1.2 ? I finally got my itouch the way I want it, just a few things i'd like to tweek with customize...but I want to be sure it'll be compatable.

EDIT: I followed the instructions on the thread you linked and I now have a perfectly functioning customize.app. Thanks!
  6. chris3344

chris3344 New Member

hey my prob..