Problem Touch doesnt start :-(

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by jaytheillusion, Apr 1, 2008.

1. jaytheillusion

jaytheillusion New Member

Hey guys,

sry for my bad english but i got a very very bad problem xD

I tried to install the ConverterPro App manually... I set the rights of /private/var to 777 recursivly which took 2 minutes and then my computer went offline... (That sometimes happens with or without ipod touch, thats not the problem) My apps are in var/applications...

I also entered the nvram boot-args="-v" before that all so... Now i tried to connect with ssh to the ipod tocuh and it didnt work... then i restarted the ipod touch an now the BIG PROBLEM appears.... The ipod doesnt start anymore... the last thing i see is: "No bluetooth on this device" and when i plug in the cable there appears many text:

...Hardware Config...waiting for core reset....waiting for AHB idle....core reset complete....gated_message the cable is connected, starting stack...cant start need configurations...

I think there is no possibility to save my touch... but please try to help me xD i think there is no way to change the rights on the touch?! SSH doesnt work, cable not either...

greetZ

EDIT: There is also a thing called: "Not a valid MAC adress all (00)"
  2. jCedborger

jCedborger New Member

Restore, but it in DFU mode and restore. that always works =)
  3. jaytheillusion

You mean home sleep button and then home?
  4. jCedborger

jCedborger New Member

home and sleep for 10 sec, then let go of the sleep but keep on holding home =)
  5. jaytheillusion

LOL, yes thats what i did last time ^^ but i have so many programms that i dont want to loose them... i got no backup...
  6. hackhot30

hackhot30 New Member

NO!!!! you dont need to restore!!!! that command just changes the boot screen.
    KEEP WAITING AND YOUR IPOD WILL START!!!

NO NEED TO RESTORE!!!