Problem syncing photos

Discussion in 'iTunes' started by alanis_junkie, Jan 15, 2008.

1. alanis_junkie

alanis_junkie New Member

i'm having issues syncing my photos..i created a folder named 'SyncPod' in my desktop and put 16 photos (Jpeg format) and only 4 of them were copied.

i tried to resize some of the uncopied pics to the size of the copied photo but it still cannot be copied onto my ipod touch.

i always encounter the error:

"29.jpg' was not copied to the ipod 'my ipod's name' because it cannot be played on this ipod."

please help

Please Register or Log in to view images

BTW, i'm new to this forum

thanks
  2. alanis_junkie

alanis_junkie New Member

btw i'm using a jailbroken ipod touch 1.1.1 (1.1.2 OTB) and ITunes 7.4.3.1 in windows xp (i also tried the latest ITunes with same error)
  3. 10hinejared

10hinejared New Member

Same Problem

i have the same problem some of my photos transferred and some didn't but...i have the 2G 16gb iPod Touch running software version 2.2. (no jailbreak on mine!)
  4. super fly

super fly New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I doubt it, but it could be because the extensions you mentioned are different (jpg and jpeg). Even though technically they're the same...
  5. 10hinejared

10hinejared New Member

I Found a Fix

for all the photos that don't copy (usually JPEGs) just convert them to .PNG format and then iTunes should accept them as photos now. let me know of any problems.
  6. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

That's not a fix!

Convert all the files that don't copy to PNG's! That's not a fix; that's a hack, and a helva lot of work for something that outa just work.

To have a fix we need to know the problem. What's the problem; why aren't these files (produced by a digita;l camera in my case) not copying?