Problem restoring?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Boiwitastinkysoc, Jun 2, 2010.

1. Boiwitastinkysoc

Boiwitastinkysoc New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I had recently jail broken my ipod with the spirit jailbreak and after a couple of days of playing with it, it shuts down and shows the apple screen. I tried to connect it to itunes and restore it but after trying to restore it, itunes just tells me that the ipod cannot be restored. I tried to restore it using an old firmware but that doesn't work as well.
  2. -lkv-

-lkv- New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
    Have you tried a hard reset? Home and sleep/lock button for 10 seconds?
  3. JacobVengeance

JacobVengeance Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    I had a similar problem when I started.
    I sat it down for like 10 minutes and it loaded then I uninstalled what I just installed which happened to be a theme. Then after that it has worked fine.
  4. Boiwitastinkysoc

Boiwitastinkysoc New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I have tried to hard reset but that just takes me back to the screen that indicates for me to connect to itunes.

I also did read about uninstalling what i last installed, but i can't get to the screen where i can select any apps. At this point, the ipod is stuck on screen that indicates that it should be connected to itunes. It refuses to boot up at all.
  5. reojohn285

reojohn285 New Member

I was thought that You jailbreak was out within few weeks. So You will upgrade new update and lose the your jailbreak. It might be helpful for it.