[Problem] Racing Live

Discussion in 'Social Game Friend Codes' started by iwebsurfer, Jun 14, 2009.

1. iwebsurfer

iwebsurfer New Member

Hey guys, I got up to level 50 on racing live then decided to reset the game so I can start over with better stats and stuff. So I clicked reset my account. Now, on the new account, I can't get those loots for downloading apps like vampires live... etc. There were like 10 car loots and another like 3 car part loots from downloading apps like knight and vampires live. I tried restoring my ipod, making a new itunes account, even on a different computer with different itunes. Without those loots, there's no way i can win any race because everyone has them. Anybody know any way I can fix this problem. Racing live is the only online game on itouch that I actually like.

Thanks.
  2. straden

straden New Member

resetting will delete your crew code, and all the loots / others are stored in that code. Since you got brand new code, you start naked, no turning back

better luck if you email storm8 and ask nicely
    let me know if you get any luck.
  3. superdalton

superdalton New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Please add this guy to your payback SPP2VM !!

He added me and then continuously decided to put me up for payback which is hardly in the spirit of the game! I think its only fair that everyone should do the same to this guy....

....id really appreciate it as he is starting to annoy me.

THANKS!!!!!