iOS 3.1 Problem? Please help me solve it

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by Isidor1101, Nov 3, 2009.

1. Isidor1101

Isidor1101 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Hello guys! I`m new in America, I`m new in Ipod Touch 3G world and I`m new in the site AND I DO NOT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING. I bearly understood what jailbreak exactly means..... So on Sunday I had Bday and my parents gave me as a gift this toy iPod Touch 3G 32GB and I tried to jailbreak it with blackra1n, but with the RC2 I think cause I did it yesterday and there was no snow..thing for Iphone....
    Anyway The problem comes from there that after the jailbreak, I wasn`t able to run/stream any videos with the ipod in YouTube. I tried to restore it but the problem remained. I saw there is an option in Safari wich enables you to see what is the problem so.... when i click on a certain movie clip it says that the problem is [X] HTML Error on Line 316 Unmatched </embed>encountered. Ignoring tag.
    I don`t have any idea how to fix that so PLEASE help me! I tried to look for solution everywhere and unfortunately I couldn`t find any. If you know how to help please do so and please without any abriviations and in more details because I said I`m new and I don`t understand anything of Ipods.....
    Thanks a lot !
    EDIIIIIIITTTTT

Please Register or Log in to view images

: Actually I just saw that there are more errors that comes up with the java script also..... All the movies are like forbidden play button
  2. dre@ms

dre@ms Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    restore should definitely work for you. since u r new, can you let us know how did you restore? also let us know the firmware/software version used in your iPT
  3. Isidor1101

Isidor1101 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Um I connected the iPod to the Pc and I click the restore button. it is 3.1.2 i think... Now i`m restoring it again. I jailbreak it yesterday again and the cydia started making problems it didn`t want to connect trough wifi
  4. SoBe

SoBe Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    did you have the error before jailbreaking?
  5. Isidor1101

Isidor1101 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I don`t know but something bad is happening with this stupid device.. NOW doesn`t even want to run the Safari app....it says Cannot Open Page
    The error was: "Operation could not be completed. Invalid argument" ??? WtF is that now? It is with its original software... I removed the jailbreak and recovered it and every time new bugs are showing... It looks like the RECOVERY thing doesn`t help at all. DO YOU THINK THAT I should bring it to the warranty service? And ARE YOU SURE THAT When i do recovery apple wont understand that it has been jailbroken ever??
  6. SoBe

SoBe Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    restoring removes the jailbreak completely so they wont know. just tell them you tried to restore just to solve your problems.
  7. Gershmer

Gershmer Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Only if you DFU or Recovery Restore, and don't restore from backup.
  8. SoBe

SoBe Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    This.
  9. Isidor1101

Isidor1101 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Now I realiza that I get wifi net at school but when I
    am at home I connect to the Internet but it's saying that can't open the page. So were tf is the problem? Should I take the iPod to one of the Apple's stores? Guys thank you so much for your Assistance!
  10. Gullash

Gullash Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    no just restore in DFU mode and it will be fine

how to enter DFU, hold home button while connecting the ipod to itunes
    keep holding home and itunes will find a ipod in restore mode

restore it and the Jailbreak it again