[Problem] iMob

Discussion in 'Social Game Friend Codes' started by iPod Touch™, Feb 4, 2009.

1. iPod Touch™

iPod Touch™ Banned

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I Always Get an error when i Try to do something on imob. Just to say i have 2.2.1 iPod Touch 2G (Not Yet JB). So if i try to fight someone i either get the message, "So and So (Person Im trying to fights name) is Unable to fight right now" and when i try to accept and invite to a Mob or add soemone to my mob it says, "unable to connect to server" or "Connection to server has failed". I mean it says this everytime i try to play and it it hella annoying i can't add anyone or join a mob Its only me by myself lol. So can anyone help me figure out the problem. Im level 10 almost to level 11 if that matteers and i have about $40,000 and 1 property and like all the weapons.

BTw when i go to top imobbers why do people have like $99999999 and like beaten 99999999 fights? is this a hack (I doubt it) or is it just a glitch? If its a glitch plz teach me how and if their is already a topic saying how to do this cheat bring me to it thanks

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. boroz

boroz New Member

First of all you need to add me 133-364-505. I might consider teaching you some money making tips, property plans, building your mobster and how fight in LEGAL (no-hacking aspect). My name is vodka in iMob, find me and ill teach you how to kick ass! XD.

Most importantly wadever u do just altho. im Level 1, dont try to mess with me... becoz i kick ass lol... be my buddy better than my enemy... or im gonna put 20-50 death on you daily really depended on my mood lol...
  3. brandon240995

brandon240995 New Member

the fights won is actually hack u can edit ur stats also like the fights won/lost killed bounty kills, eng, etc... and even the amount of mobsters but i tried it and i had to reset with a new name and everything but i can't remember if i got the mobsters i wanted but i had to change name

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. deleted account 106

deleted account 106 Member

How do you do that i mean change your profile like the amount of wins and loses etc.