Problem due to new customize 1.17

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by xceph, Nov 14, 2007.

1. xceph

xceph New Member

Hi all, I foolishly updated Customize to 1.17, the newest one, thinking it was safe for touch, since then Ive had nurmerous problems... my dock which was 4 icons now only contains 3, and I cant increase its size, also my Music and video buttons do not show up in the icon list to change their order, "IPod" is listed, as well as a few other iPhone apps which I do not have, however moving them does nothing.

I have tried going back to the 'Ipod edition' (the farting cow) version of Customize, but now everything is listed as "hidden" also uninstalling does nothing...

Is there a way to force my iPoT to reorganize the icons on the dock? maybe delete or edit a file that stores this order? my major problem is thaat my music button is displayed on the last page and i cannot move it.

any suggestions?
    thanks.
  2. curlbigtimeballn

curlbigtimeballn New Member

what you want to do is restore the n45ap.plist file into the spingboard folder. listed here. let me know if it works!

Root/System/Library/Coreservices/
  3. xlRiot

xlRiot Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
    the same thing happened to me, thus i was tempted to restore my ipod touch via itunes, and i did. To me this was the only way (for now?) anyways you could restore it if you want but remember that ALL your things will be gone!

or do what that guy said

Please Register or Log in to view images

p.s. the other thing i was tempted to restore it was that all my apps kept on crashing and my keyboard was messed
  4. curlbigtimeballn

curlbigtimeballn New Member

dude the way i said is way easyer, restore takes way to much time. I was always restoring until i learned the other way!
  5. pnasca

pnasca New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    how do u restore the NA45 thing? like i know wher to go but what do u do?
  6. slim8589

slim8589 New Member

7. cspdk

cspdk New Member

I can't still get customize to work. When I try to run it, it loads the "thespicychicken" screen, and the it closes down and go back to the main screen.

I use ver. 1.17 -anyone who knows what I can do to make it work?

I alsp have summerboard installed, I do not know whether this could have any impact?

Thanks..
  8. xceph

xceph New Member

9. cspdk

cspdk New Member

Thanks.. I will try to use that instead until a stedy ver. of customize is released..