Problem changing battery image in Customize

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by brockbeesley, Nov 18, 2007.

1. brockbeesley

brockbeesley New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    Ok. So I DL'd a new battery image theme that I installed into the "battery images" folder in customize and then went into customize and changed the setting to the new battery image. I rebooted my ipodT but it didnt' change the image. All the permissions are set to 755.
    Any ideas?
  2. sgtakira

sgtakira New Member

i had this same problem with one of the battery themes. well, if you mean the big charging one, not the little one.

make sure the files are named x-1.png, x-2.png (x= the name of your file)

one that i downloaded had underscores (_) instead of the hyphen (-) stoped it from working properly.

also make sure you have the full battery image twice, once as x-(final number).png and one as x.png

sorry if it doesn't make much sense. could think how to work it properly.
  3. brockbeesley

brockbeesley New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    I have everything as you say. I double-checked it. Still not working. Hmm . . . very odd.
  4. fofocho

fofocho New Member

Yeah i have the same problem and after doing everything that users have proposed i still cant have my battery image back,

When i plugged in my ipod the battery image appeared; I deleted some files and moved others in the "/System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app" directory as some users suggested but since im using the customize app i think i messed it up because now neither when i plug in my ipod, the battery shows so i am afraid i screwed it can somehelp me i think this pretty ugly...
  5. sangesf

sangesf New Member

Also make sure there are NO SPACES in ANY of the filenames or it WONT work!
  6. Nt1440

Nt1440 New Member

wasnt this problem solved by a simple app that skylar made? just install it and customize SHOULD work as intended