Problem. Anybody here play Emerald version?

Discussion in 'Gameboy Advance emulator (gpSPhone)' started by Nordini, Dec 15, 2007.

1. Nordini

Nordini Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    alright id just like to say that pokemon emerald runs very well on teh gpSPhone but i have a problem. everytime i beat a battle tent and the guy says he is going to save the game, the game freezes and i have to restart it.

is there any way to fix this?
  2. Dbajj

Dbajj New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Umm, I can't actually get the stupid game to start up, just flashes me a white screen and hangs there.
  3. Collateral

Collateral Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    I play emerald but that dosn't happen to me....it could be your rom or your bios...
  4. Nordini

Nordini Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    agh i hope its not my ROM. lol i dont want to switch ROMs because im already past the 5th badge.
  5. Danls92

Danls92 Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    If you switch Roms, and rename the new one the same thing as the old one, you won't loose any progress. It is the save files that matter, not the roms.
  6. rokrboy

rokrboy Retired Moderator

Device:
    iPod touch
    No the bios isn't the problem there is only 1 bios file. Its the rom. There are many variations on roms and many different versions of the same thing.
  7. Nt1440

Nt1440 New Member

there are actually more than one bios file, but if he actually did have the wrong one he wouldnt be able to even start the game, let alone save
  8. Steaps

Steaps New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    have you been playing non stop for 5 badges and just noticed this now?
  9. gotrpms

gotrpms New Member

Mine does that exact same thing, i havent really thought of a souloution yet.
  10. Nordini

Nordini Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    ive saved the game many times over my playing. im on teh 6th badge now. my save files work ok sometimes, but lately theyve been crashing when i try to open the save file on the gpSPhone, but the save file on the game menu itself always works. the freezing problem only happens when i beat a battle tent.

Im going to switch ROMs now. could somebody please PM me a site that they got a very good version of the pokemon emerald ROM from? if not ill just find one myself its ok