problem after updating!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Myekay, Jan 12, 2008.

1. Myekay

Myekay New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    i was trying to update my ipod to 1.1.2 and all, i installed oktoprep and everything, then i updated the ipod, then everything went well... after the ipod restarted,, it was stuck on the slide to unlock screen and it wont let me do anything ive tried to shut it down, it wont do anything,, it just like keeps on unlocking, like the little loading thing in the middle of the screen going in circles, it just keeps on doing it..!!! helpp!
  2. HaGGardSmurf

HaGGardSmurf New Member

Did you restore before trying to update? If you have jailbroken your iPod you need to restore, then update then jailbreak again... (you can skip the jailbreak again step

Please Register or Log in to view images

) Try forcing your iPod into restore mode.
  3. Myekay

Myekay New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    i didnt restore cuz when updating, you dont need to restore because u need to oktoprep thing.. actually i didnt even get that far, i was going to jailbreak it after it was done updating, but it wont even let me go to the home screen, its just like idk how to explain it, like when u install an app, it does the circle loading thing, then goes to the slide to unlock screen, but it just keeps on doing it on the screen, what should i do?