Problem after restore

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.x Jailbreak' started by drmario, Jun 12, 2008.

1. drmario

drmario New Member

I jailbroke my touch then had a program get partially installed. It screwed everything up so I restored my iPod. I then re-jailbroke it with ziphone. Now I can't download any apps from any source. I'm told it can't find the host. I've tried resetting the iPod restarting the installer etc. Is there some way to fix this short of another restore?

EDIT. I saw a thread a little below mine that had a similar problem, however my queue is empty and clearing it has not resolved the problem. To be more presice about the error, a window pops up after I try to start the download and it says "ERROR package download failed can't connect to host"
  2. C000LIN

C000LIN New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    are you connected to wifi? and it could be the source. some sources get that error.
  3. drmario

drmario New Member

lol, yes I'm connected to wifi, I'm not that much of a noob. I have been able to download a few packages now so it might've just been the source except I tried downloading everything and it wouldn't work. Now I'm having a new issue. It seems that safari isn't saving cookies right because I'm not staying logged in anywhere. (yes I have cookie set to "accept from visisted" and I check the "remember me" box. I have installed the January update (I didnt buy it) could this be why and if so what do I do to fix it? Sorry about being a little off-topic here.
  4. flattop95

flattop95 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    reset the ipod a few times, and just let it sit for awhile.
  5. C000LIN

C000LIN New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)