Problem after jailbreaking

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.4 Jailbreak' started by AllSystemGo, Mar 12, 2008.

1. AllSystemGo

AllSystemGo New Member

OK I used the one click jailbreak method to jailbreak, obviously, into my iPodTouch. Everything went fine but now as soon as I'm trying to insert a new source the keyboard keep freezing on me and I have to restart my iPod using the home + sleep method... Did I do anything wrong or do I need to do something else???

Cheers!
  2. dino86

dino86 New Member

There was a topic started how to fix this... I can't post link for you because I'm on my iPod... Just do a search I'm sure you will find it... Or somebody can post a link....
  3. hiflyer

hiflyer Guest

When you did a restore to 1.1.4 before jailbreaking did you set your ipod up as NEW. If not, sometimes this causes problems.
  4. sandrodz

sandrodz New Member

what exactly do u mean by new? we shouldn't enter ipod name etc?
  5. hiflyer

hiflyer Guest

After you restore you will be asked to use BACKUP or NEW. Select new and give your ipod a new name. Many times the backup will have data that will screw up the jailbreak. Hope this helps.

P.S. Like your Photo Blog.
  6. AllSystemGo

AllSystemGo New Member

Nope nothing is working for me... I restored my iPod to 1.1.4 factory default, deleted the backup in iTune, reinstalled the jailbreak version ipodtouchmaster showed, which is a ziPhone jailbreak version, and still everything is freezing up.... I don't get it. I use the ziPhone method before on that iPod but for some reason the iPod didn't get detected anymore in iTune so I decided to restore and jailbreak again and now it's all screwed up!!! And more advice??

Cheers