Probelms installing cracked apps

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by Splex, Jul 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Splex

Splex Member

Jan 19, 2008
    • Illegal/piracy-related discussions
    i know we arent supposed to provide any apps here, but thats the only rule i know of. I assume some questions are ok?

I am having problems getting some them to work. When i try to open sum of them i get a popup on my ipod saying: "The application "Units" cannot be opened".
    Im guessing it has something to do with adding the "Documents" folder in /applications and in /var/mobile.

The problem is, my ipod does not have an /applications folder. In /<root> there is a shortcut to an applications folder, but when i double click it, it gives me an error saying:
    No such file or directory.
    Error code: 2
    Error message from server: No such file
    Request code: 11

I dont know how i am possibly able to add the Documents folder.......... ive restored my ipod and tried again, and i get the same thing. If you need to see sum screenshots of anything to help me out please ask for em. I dont understand why im the only 1 experiencing this.

Hold'Em, Units, and Crash Bandicoot are sum of the apps i am having the problem opening.

EDIT: BTW i have completed all the other steps (ex. installing 1 app from appstore, putting in the new MobileInstallation file etc.)
  2. bgizzle

bgizzle Administrator Staff Member

Sep 13, 2007
    no, how many times do i have to repeat that we do not allow any discussions about cracked apps. consider this as your only warning.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.