probably a stupid question..

Discussion in 'iPod touch 2G Jailbreak: redsn0w, 24kpwn, etc.' started by joshjanes7, Mar 17, 2009.

1. joshjanes7

joshjanes7 New Member

i just jailbreak my ipod using the unteathered method and i was wondering how or even if i can put my music back on it. all my music is backed up. but itunes wont show my ipod when i plug it in so idk?!

ive looked around for the answer so i didnt have to post another thread about this but i havnt found anything.
  2. dannnyds

dannnyds New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    hmmm its wierd that itunes cant see ur ipod... try another computer (you might have to re jailbreak it on another computer cos when i was trying to jailbreak my ipod on my laptop it wasnt able to see my ipod after a few failed attempts).
  3. joenot443

joenot443 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    umm.... if itunes cannot see your ipod, it's probably not jailbroken. a jailbroken ipod functions EXACTLY like a normal ipod, with the exception of being able to run unsigned code. i would recommend MAKING SURE you have libusb installed, and if you are if you are on vista, try to remember if you clicked to run program in compatibility mode. if you haven't, reinstall libusb, restart your computer and check to see if itunes can see it. if it can't, i would recommend going into DFU and then restoring to normal firmware and doing the process again.