Price or principle?

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.3 Discussions' started by what0080, Jan 19, 2008.

?

$20 charge or Just Being Charged?

1. Price

7 vote(s)
    17.1%
  2. Principle

34 vote(s)
    82.9%
  1. what0080

what0080 New Member

What pisses you off more about the $20 app, the fact that you're being charged 20$ for it or the fact that you're being charged for it at all? Price or principle?
  2. cantcatchme939

cantcatchme939 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I'm more mad about the $20 because there are laws that say apple has to charge us for them, I don't know the details but I know there are laws. They could charge us like $5 though.
  3. GeorgeGabriel

GeorgeGabriel New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    I'm more annoyed that they're charging us.

Every other software update has been free, we already forked out a load of money for the actual device, AND the iPhone got it free.

I know the iPhone had the apps already, but it's the fact that we have to pay for something that costs Apple nothing.

Bastards.
  4. Nt1440

Nt1440 New Member

im more pissed off about the people complaining about the charge seeing as the apps WILL be free in time (for the record im talking about apples side, not getting them free with a jailbreak)

this is just what apple always does, charge, then once the buzz dies down they bring it back by giving it away for free
  5. hypnotiza23

hypnotiza23 Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    For me it's both(it's more principle though.) If Apple had charged a halfway reasonable price for the apps and upgrade, ($10) it wouldn't be as much of an annoyance.
  6. dualcorex

dualcorex New Member

There are no laws that say apple had to charge for them. apple tv? whole new interface and new features.