[Preview} Windows 7 Series Phone

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by IpodtouchMM, Feb 21, 2010.

?

Do you like this theme, and want me to keep on developing it?

1. Yes!

2 vote(s)
    14.3%
  2. No!

6 vote(s)
    42.9%
  3. I'm a true Apple Fanboy!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. We'll see

6 vote(s)
    42.9%
  1. IpodtouchMM

IpodtouchMM New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    Hey guys this is iPodTouchMM, I've been on this site for quite sometime looking at other people's themes and decided to start my own project and develop some through time.
    Of course the New Windows 7 Series is looking pretty nice, so I decided to make a slight mod to the theme, since the phone hasn't really came out yet in time for modders get a hold of the pictures etc.

PS. This is completely in beta and dont mind the Dock (thats in early stages, probably not going to look like that), and i'm not yet going to release it to you guys, but help me get more feedback from the community on suggestions etc.

I like Windows 7 Series setup, but for iPhone it was difficult replicating the exact same idea. Since themes go Horizontal instead of vertical on the Iphone.

So heres the first ever Beta picture and I hope you guys and give this thread life. SInce I've been working countless hours, developing on this.

I'm going to release a beta in the coming weeks don't worry. I might want some suggestion on what the dock could consist since the Windows phone doesn't have one. It has to be relevant to the theme and not ugly lol.

All rights reserved. This is totally made from scratch no copying involved!

http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/4/2010/02/windowsphon7.jpg

Attached Files:

2. Bubalooshi

Bubalooshi Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Looks pretty nice to start out with.

The calendar obviously has to be fixed, but other than that it's pretty cool.
    Maybe you can change the XBox Live thingy with something else.... Possibly a news feed?
  3. CarlosTheJackl

CarlosTheJackl Member

The Dock icons look jagged. Maybe add a blue bar in the calendar to see the day, think about using springjumps to give it a more 7 Series feel. Splice up pictures if need be. Good luck. This would be an epic theme BUT a VERY hard theme to do.

Engadet

23 Minute Video Walkthrough
  4. Leonick

Leonick Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Well, i am not really to sure about the home screen to begin with... but i do like the overall design of the metro ui one both the zune and windows 7 series phones so yea keep developing, might turn ot something nice when it comes to the general ui, because you are planning to do a complete theme and not just the springboard right?
  5. theiThemer

theiThemer Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Personally, I'm not fond of it.

The icons are completely blurry, the text is default and hideous.
    I respect the idea you have, but youre calling it "Windows 7" series when you have a mockup of the XBox 360.

I dont like it, and to make me like it, it would need a HUGE overhaul.
  6. randomdude1234

randomdude1234 Member

^ what he said. actually if someone shows me a screeny of a windows 7 phone ill see if i can work on it.
  7. Leonick

Leonick Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)