Preview [Preview] Final Fantasy 7

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by iKeablr, Apr 30, 2008.

1. iKeablr

iKeablr Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    This is my first theme, I got the idea of making a FFVII theme from somebody on this forum, so I decided to make a newer version of theirs. Well yeah tell me what you think about it.

Please Register or Log in to view images

Attached Files:

2. bzshizzle

bzshizzle New Member

HELL YEA!!!
  3. Chucky102

Chucky102 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    good job, love the movies!
  4. Vince

Vince Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Looks very nice, my only suggestion would be to take out the Crisis Core part, because this is just an FFVII theme correct? also it would be nice to have borders around the icons, just a simple border to make it look like you didn't just change the shape of a picture.
    my FFVII facts: I just beat Crisis Core yesterday, one of the saddest games I've ever played. And of course I beat the original FFVII for PS1 in 2003 I think and bought Advent Children the first day it came out, and it's one of the best movies I've ever seen. And I beat Dirge of Cerberus with the secret ending shortly after it came out.

EDIT: I was just thinking and it'd be sweet if you could make each page of icons for a different game, going from left to right in Chronological order, so the first page would be what you have, using Crisis Core and it's character's, then the next page of icons would be FFVII based, then Advent Children, and finally Dirge of Cerberus.
  5. iKeablr

iKeablr Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)

I am going to give that a shot.
  6. Demochip

Demochip New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Quite frankly, i'm not a big fan of these themes where you just put the faces of ppl as the icons. It isn't very creative or well thought-out. I saw this other pokemon theme where they just put a random pokemon for each of the 132 icons. Also without the Application labels it's difficult to remember which icon is for which app.
  7. hakk79

hakk79 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Very Cool! I love the movies and i will sure as hell download this theme!