Preview Preview Bubbles Theme

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by erinerupt07, Jun 2, 2008.

1. erinerupt07

erinerupt07 Banned

Jan 20, 2008
    My First Theme. Still Need Some finishing touches. More icons have to be made. Criticism is welcome. But don't flame.

Please Register or Log in to view images

ScreenShots below.

Attached Files:

2. Vince

Vince Active Member

Dec 13, 2007
    I like it for the most part, the font is kind of hard to read but not too bad. Can you try to add the "e" on the YouTube icon? I'm tired of people putting "Youtub". The StatusBar doesn't quite fit, I'm gonna assume that you're using the default one, I suggest that you just take it out. I know the name of the theme is Bubbles but I'm not too crazy about the bubbles, I think it'd look nicer just with the text and I can't even see the bubbles on the dock. For the next screenshot you should turn the icon labels off since this a text-based theme. If you could try to do something that resembled the ocean floor for a dock I think that would look really good, even if it were just some 2d rock outlines colored in and some kelp or seaweed. The battery doesn't fit to me, could you try to make a vertical battery that looked like it was full of water and then have bubbles rise to the top to fit the theme? If you did all that, this theme would be very good, but it's already good so don't feel obligated to do anything to it besides make more icons.
    EDIT: I left out one thing, but it's just for the screenshot. If you could put a blue text mask on it'd make the lock screen pics look nicer.
  3. super51fan

super51fan Well-Known Member

Nov 23, 2007