Preview [PREVIEW] ANCIENT SYSTEM v2

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by sparkygate, Jun 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sparkygate

sparkygate Member

[WIP] ANCIENT SYSTEM v2

Please Register or Log in to view images

Seriously coming soon...

Attached Files:

2. Octizzle

Octizzle Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    i like the music player
  3. Nepptune77

Nepptune77 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Looking good. I used the first version for a while so I'm curious to see how this one turns out.
  4. Crypt

Crypt Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    so what about this did you actually make, then
  5. Vince

Vince Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Yes I agree with Crypt.
    The Music Player Buttons (and maybe the volume fill/knob idk) are from Organ.
  6. AppleDude

AppleDude Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    Nice compilation....
  7. berky93

berky93 New Member

the springboard looks cool - kinda like uncovering an ancient alien technology
  8. sparkygate

sparkygate Member

what did i make, u ask? well i've made the whole interface bkg, revamped my previous theme seen here

http://www.ifans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=111195

i have yet to skin the safari and i am in the process of doing so, after my maths exam and there are still a few other/ small/ minor tweaks i need to do before the theme is released to the public

Ok, i will admit that i took Organs buttons (next, play/pause, previous) and adjusted to my own needs but this WILL probably change over the course of nxt week or the week after (when i get around to it). Right now it's there so i can get a layout of where everything is, also i have a similar idea how each of the buttons will be look, post it up later in the coming weeks. Like the thread says it's a preview, so it's not necessary going to be there in the final theme.
    But you people here gotta remember this is a customisation thread, most authors who post here, put there ideas on the table to either share there own designs or to inspire other to make there own.
    You people make it sound like i copy other peoples work. For one thing know how damn tedious it is to make/ present these theme and another is that i find people who copy others idiots in general... <- sorry but that's my interruption from my experience on deviantart

PS: sorry for the rant and if it's off the topic...
  9. Vince

Vince Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    K now that that's out of the way...I like your wallpaper's a lot. But I always think the glyphs don't go with it.

It seems like this should be a text style theme, with your awesome "ancient" text symbol things as icons in some sort.
    I remember a while back there was a Matrix code theme where all the icons were custom made binary chunks with different colored numbers that made a glyph of the icon (it was cool) and I always think this is going to be like that.

Ooo Ironman is another one I think this should be similar to, iconwise.
  10. sparkygate

sparkygate Member

sooo uhh here's a few more screenshots. I have yet to fix the springboard and the music player, however if any of you guys have suggestion please feel free to post them up so i can get some feedback on it.

NB: I've updated my ipod touch to 3.0 and have begun testing the theme on it, it's safe to say it works but it's a bit uhh jitterly, dont know if it's on my end or winterboard itself... either way it's full steam ahead so expect more updates soon

Music Player

Lockscreen

Springboard

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.