Prevent pages from slinding?

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by AveCris, Jul 14, 2009.

1. AveCris

AveCris New Member

hi, is it possible?
    can we stop the screens from sliding left and right when you slide your finger over them?

Please Register or Log in to view images

Thanks!
  2. iMario

iMario Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    I was planning to add this to S. Security.
  3. JusTiNcReDiBLe

JusTiNcReDiBLe Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I'm kind of assuming that I know what you want this for, so here's a suggestion:

Get SBSettings (or is it SB Settings?) and Categories. Put whatever you don't want on your springboard in one or more folders, then use SBSettings to hide the folder and add it to the SBSettings Dock.

That's what I did to hide all my jailbreak content. And... other assorted goodies.
  4. Quadrant

Quadrant New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I need to know how to disable the springboard sliding left/right feature too.

^ That won't work for me...like, say, you have an iNav based theme, but it falls apart and looks ridiculous when you slide your finger left or right to move the screens. We want multiple pages, but to use Springjumps to access them (at least that's what I'm doing).
  5. JusTiNcReDiBLe

JusTiNcReDiBLe Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    My suggestion was for the thread starter. In your case, you want to disable sliding altogether, right?

There's definitely a way to do this, it's just that no one so far has needed this feature, plus I doubt anyone has made this into a Cydia/Installer package yet.
  6. iMario

iMario Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    As i was saying, i will add this to S. Security.

Please Register or Log in to view images

7. C4NNIBAL

C4NNIBAL Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
    Hey iMario, I know this is COMPLETELY unrelated, but at one point in my past, I installed Supreme Preferences for me iPood (yes, that's "iPood" not iPod), and when I uninstalled it from Cydia, somehow my ENTIRE Settings.app was deleted. Any idea what could have done that? I want to use SP again, but I don't want to risk losing Settings again.